The Icelandic School of Therapeutic Massage
- The name of the School is the Icelandic School of Therapeutic Massage.
- The School is operated by the FIN.
- Students shall adopt the FIN ethical code.
- The objective of the School is to train professional masseurs.
- The Icelandic School of Therapeutic Massage, Armuli Higher Secondary Comprehensive School, and the Ministry of Education have entered into an agreement to work together in educating masseurs.
- Having completed theoretical studies at Armuli Higher Secondary or other secondary schools, students go on to practical studies at the Icelandic School of Therapeutic Massage.
- Having completed practical studies, students undergo vocational training under the guidance of FIN certified master masseurs.
- Having completed vocational training, students graduate as masseurs from Armuli Higher Secondary in co-operation with the Icelandic School of Therapeutic Massage.
- In order to graduate from the Icelandic School of Therapeutic Massage, students must obtain a minimum grade of 7.5 in all practical study courses.
- In order to qualify for participation in examinations, students must have attended their studies as follows: a. Attendance must not be under 90%.
b. All required assignments must have been punctually turned in.
c. Tuition fees must have been paid.
- Students may be dismissed from the School if the directors of the School should find that they do not comply with the rules.